Featured

The Reality of Motherhood

Discussing the reality of motherhood has became an increasingly popular topic after the famous love island star - Molly-Mae has became a mum and discussed honestly about her feelings towards being a new mum.
Molly-Mae admits she's 'winging it' with baby Bambi: 'Newborn life is no  joke' - OK! Magazine






























As Molly-,Mae has outlined - it's a lot harder than what she thought and I would have to agree. I think I was looking at being a mum as an exciting new chapter (which it is) but I never realised the effect becoming a new mum would have on me mentally as well as physically and but looking at Molly-Mae's it's clear to see that she is in the same boat. 

Becoming a new mum is mentally draining especially if you choose to breastfeed as you are constantly needed and sometimes you feel as if you have done nothing but feed your baby all day. Physically, there are many changes to your body in which you probably weren't expecting such as the change to your body in comparison to your pre-pregnancy baby. 

Like Molly-Mae, she wants to get back into blogging for her YouTube channel but does not have the energy to do so and this is the same as me - I am currently 6 week post-patrum and I'm really wanting to get back into fitness and become myself again as I feel as If I have completely lost my own identity in the last 6 weeks. Recently, I have started going back onto campus for classes and I feel so far behind with all of my university work it is stressing me and it's not helping that I am sleep-deprived. 


I'm really grateful that Molly-Mae has been honest about how she is finding motherhood and I hope that other mums don't feel the pressure to be perfect because it is incredibly difficult. 


I hope you enjoyed this blog post and remember that you are not alone if you feel that Motherhood is becoming too much. There are plenty of services to help you especially if you feel down! ❤️

If you want any information on post-natal information Click here












Comments

Popular Posts